Sobriety is the best gift that you can give yourself this holiday season. Check out our drug rehab locations in Florida and Pennsylvania and find out the top 5 reasons…
To our valued community members, alumni, clients, and their families:
This year has been incredibly challenging for many of us. We are thankful for the support of the recovery community and for the trust, you place in us allowing us to serve you. We hope you’ll find many ways to enjoy the new year. The entire Ambrosia Treatment Center team are so very grateful for the wonderful opportunity you give us, in helping advocate for recovery. As we look to 2021 with newfound hope from new COVID-19 vaccines and treatments, please know that our commitment to safety and delivering great addiction treatment remains stronger than ever. We look forward to continuing to serve you now and in 2021.
We wish you a safe, happy holiday season! And a happy New Year!
Top 5 reasons to get sober in 2021
- It’s a great way to start the year– 2021 is here, and the beginning of the year is a great time to make a positive change. With a fresh start, you can leave drugs and alcohol (and all the harmful behaviors that come with it) behind.
- Improve your relationships– Addiction is a family disease, and it’s no secret that getting high takes a toll on your loved ones. Getting sober will not only improve your relationships with family and friends; it’ll help you connect with the people in your life on a deeper level.
- Boost your self-esteem– Getting clean improves your relationships, and the most important relationship is the one that you have with yourself. Doing one good thing for yourself , like getting sober, can boost your self-confidence and keep you focused on personal growth.
- Be a good example for others– Whether it’s a child, sibling, or an old friend, we all know someone who could use a positive role model. Getting clean and sober shows others that you’re strong, dependable and someone they can look up to.
- Learn who you really are– Drugs and alcohol can get in the way of knowing ourselves. One of the best parts of recovery is being able to choose the person that you want to become.
We’re here for you, now, in 2021 and beyond.