- Challenges of early recovery
- Managing stress
- Communicating with loved ones
- Rebuilding damaged relationships
- Developing healthy coping skills
- Setting and following schedules
- Recognizing warning signs of a potential relapse
- Eliminating toxic people
- Dealing with substance cravings
- Returning to work or school
- Taking care of mental health
- Healthy eating and exercise
- The value of peer support
The knowledge you gain from these types of outpatient lessons help you feel confident, hence knowing how to combat the challenges of later stages of recovery.
Are you ready to seek outpatient treatment in order to keep yourself steady in your recovery from drug and alcohol addiction? We provide multiple options that help reinforce the progress you made during detox and residential treatment and keep you strong in recovery. Call Ambrosia Behavioral Health in South Florida to discuss how we can help you or visit our admissions page today. Our expert team is ready to help you get the help you deserve and overcome addiction.