For anyone who loves someone struggling with addiction, there is hope.
What is HopeTracker?
A 10-session crash course on addiction and a social community to support you forever.
Everything you need to know about addiction and your specific situation, created by families for families.
- Feel better and more in control of the situation
- Get friendship, advice and accountability
- Rest easy, it's completely free with no catch
- HopeTracker is meant to help you, not burden you. You can move at your own pace and skip whole sessions as needed. Heck, you can sign up just to post one question on the forum. However, you'll get the real benefit by taking the time to complete all 10 sessions and being an active member of the community.
- There is no required time commitment.
- While displaying your name and adding a real photo makes the community more personal, you may have reservations. You can choose to show as completely anonymous or with your first name last initial. These settings can be adjusted at any time.
- You can be as anonymous as you want.
- There's no catch. HopeTracker is proudly powered by Ambrosia Treatment Center. If it's appropriate for your loved one to come here, great! We hope you feel comfortable knowing we understand and are committed to the cause. However, this resource is open to anyone. It's about giving hope to any family that feels helpless.
- HopeTracker is 100% free, forever.
- Most families that are desperate for change don't realize (or accept) that change can start with their own decisions. Even a small step forward is meaningful. Addiction is impossible to understand and navigate alone, so prepare yourself for the journey ahead with knowledge, support and accountability.
- You need real support and advice.