- Lying about the usage of the drug
- Attempting to get extra doses
- Neglecting social habits and responsibilities
- A lack of concern for personal hygiene
- Obsessive thoughts about the drug
- Failed attempts to quit to a refusal to quit
As with most controlled substances, the longer a person uses Lyrica the larger the dose required to achieve the same effects. If you or a loved one are suffering from an addiction to Lyrica seeking professional help is the best way to successfully deal with it and to take control of your life again.