- Lying about the usage of the drug
- Attempting to get extra doses
- Neglecting social habits and responsibilities
- Obsessive thoughts about the drug
- Failed attempts to quit to a refusal to quit
Attempting to quit using any sort of controlled substance can be quite difficult, but it is possible. If you or a loved one are suffering from an addiction to Bupropion or Wellbutrin seeking professional help is the best way to successfully deal with the withdrawal period and to take control of your life again.