Addiction Forum Question

Forum Question
1 Comment
Kris L A Wife From OR

What is this device?

Found a cannabis vape pen looking contraption with a small nail / needle looking thing on one end and white plastic blob on the other. Burnt at both ends. Found with a hand torch used for dabbing. Was told it was a homemade dab pen but we live in Oregon so that could be bought in a zillion shops. I have a photo... thank you.
Olivia K What you are describing sounds like a typical dabbing device used for THC concentrates, typically found in stores. The nail is sometimes used to hold the "dab" in order to burn it.