[Last modified on August 20, 2018]
Please read these terms carefully.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about our customers, prospective customers, and users of our Platforms, including but not limited to information which personally identifies you, for instance, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“Personal Information”), and information which on its own would not identify you, such as your gender, ethnicity, internet connection, “IP” address, the equipment you use, and your usage details over time. All of the information we collect, may eventually be attached to your profile once you become a client/provide us with your Personal Information. We will refer to the information which is collected automatically and which does not identify you together with your Personal Information, collectively, as “Information.”
How and When Do We Collect Information?
Ambrosia collects Information, from you in different ways or at different points in time, including but not limited to:
Directly from you:
- When you provide us your Personal Information, in person, during a telephone call, via teleconference, or via the Platforms.
- When you fill out any Ambrosia Treatment Center form whether in person or on our Platforms, including but not limited to, the forms during intake, to request service information, to report a problem with our Platforms or services, to receive communications, to participate in a sweepstake, quiz, or survey (“Form”).
- When you interact with our Platforms, including but not limited to, through an interactive feature such as an interactive quiz, and or a third party platform, by posting comments or reviews about us, or when you initiate a live chat with one of our representatives.
- When you correspond with us by sending us an email, a letter, a message through social media, or through any other form of electronic communication.
Indirectly: from third parties with whom we have a relationship, contractual or other, including but not limited to our marketing partners, business affiliates, data brokers, platform providers, such as internet service providers, operating systems, browsers, social media seek programs, etc. Please know that Ambrosia is not responsible for the accuracy of the Information provided to us by third parties or how such third parties collect and use your Information. Keep in mind that when you use social media, Information you have shared may be public, and accessible publicly and indexable by search engines.
Automatically: from automatic data collection technologies, which help us gather data about you which on its own would not identify you such as demographic information, your online behavior or your use of our Platforms and or interaction with any other platform associated with us (also known as behavioral tracking). We also collect data through cookies, web beacons, embedded pixels, local data storage, and other tracking technologies, as well as details from your internet provider about your IP address, location, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platforms etc. The information we collect through these automatic data collection technologies may later be associated to your Personal Information. See our Do Not Track Signals section for information on this.
Why Do We Collect Information and How Do We Use It?
We collect Information about and from you, including Personal Information, for various purposes, including, but not limited to, to:
- Find out how to contact you and determine how you wish to be contacted, including via telephone call, text message, email, live chat, or physical correspondence
- Deliver any information that you may have requested
- Notify you of Ambrosia’s latest news
- Manage our business relationship (including reminding you of next steps, sending you a billing statement, updating or upholding our legal agreements, making material changes to this website or our services)
- Better tailor our services to your specific needs
- Combine anonymous information we have collected with your Personal Information to have a complete profile about you
- Improve the content and administration of our Platforms and our social or networking applications and our marketing content
- Ensure that our advertising partners display Ambrosia Treatment Center messages which may interest you as you browse the internet
- Give you important notices regarding any of the above
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you consented, or which may have been described to you when you provided the Information
- Comply with any legal requirement
If you do not want Ambrosia to use your Information for any of the purposes above, please refer to the Contact Us section and let us know. We respect your privacy and we will be happy to update your preferences at any time.
How Do We Communicate with You?
At Ambrosia Treatment Center our goal is to ensure that the way we communicate with you reflects preference. That is why when we ask you to share your Personal Information, we seek your consent to communicate with you in different ways, and we use reasonable efforts to use your Personal Information in the manner you designated in accordance with applicable law. If we have an existing business relationship, you have consented to receive email, phone and text message (as applicable) in order to manage our business relationship, including, but not limited to telephone, email and text message appointment and or invoice reminders (“Business Communications”). Moreover, when calling us and or sharing your phone number, text and or email address with us you consent to us replying and communicating with you with news, updates, special communications, advertising, promotions and other information.
Please take a moment to review the You Have Options section, to learn about what other types of communications you may receive from Ambrosia in addition to Business Communications. Keep in mind that you may revoke or modify your consent to receive other types of communications at any time, but note that it may take up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.
You Have Options
Throughout our Platforms, and in our locations throughout the U.S., from time to time, you may be asked to provide us with your Personal Information. Use those opportunities to determine how you wish to be reached by Ambrosia.
Electing to be contacted for non-Business Communications is not a condition for our services. We want to hear from you, and want you to be happy when you hear from us. You may change your preferences at any time by communicating with us as stated in the Contact Us section or by writing to: email@example.com.
Take a moment to review the following paragraphs to find out how we communicate with you, when you elect to subscribe or “Opt In” to different types of communications which are commercial in nature and are not Business Communications.
Ambrosia’s Mobile Updates Terms and Conditions (Text Messages)
Ambrosia Treatment Center offers you the choice of receiving updates via text messages on your mobile device (“Mobile Updates”). When calling us and or sharing your phone number and or texting with us you consent to us replying and communicating with you with news, updates, special communications, advertising, promotions and other information. Moreover, by responding with a text to any advertising message from Ambrosia you are explicitly consenting to receive up to 5 mobile text alerts or messages of a commercial nature per month potentially sent via an automatic telephone dialing system. Ambrosia Treatment Center does not charge you for the Mobile Updates it sends, but message and data rates from your mobile carrier may apply when receiving Mobile Updates. Please note, that participation in Ambrosia’s Mobile Updates program is voluntary and you do not have to consent to receive Mobile Updates in order to be able to receive Ambrosia’s services. You must be at least 18 years of age to sign up. By signing up, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or over. Canadian Recipients: If you reside in Canada, Mobile Updates are sent to you on behalf of Ambrosia Treatment Center 661 University Blvd, Jupiter, FL 33458.
How to “Opt Out” or unsubscribe from Mobile Updates
To unsubscribe from receiving Ambrosia’s Mobile Updates follow the instructions in the Mobile Updates or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile Updates Customer Support and Contact Information
If you need additional information regarding Ambrosia Treatment Center’s Mobile Updates, contact (888) 492-1633 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
The following is a list of mobile carriers through which Ambrosia may contact you when you Opt In:
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm, Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina – South Central Comm, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, South Canaan / CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Commercial Electronic Messages Terms and Conditions (E-mails)
Ambrosia offers you the choice of receiving updates via e-mail (“Email Updates ”). When you Opt In to receive Email Updates, you are explicitly consenting to receive up to 5 Email Updates (email alerts or messages) of a commercial nature per month sent via an automatic emailing system. When calling us and or sharing your phone number and or texting with us you consent to us replying and communicating with you with news, updates, special communications, advertising, promotions and other information. Please note that participation in Ambrosia’s Email Update program is voluntary and you do not have to consent to receive Email Updates in order to be able to receive Ambrosia’s services. You must be at least 18 years of age to sign up. By signing up, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or over. Canadian Recipients: If you reside in Canada, Ambrosia Email Updates are sent to you on behalf of Ambrosia Treatment Center 661 University Blvd, Jupiter, FL 33458.
How to “Opt Out” or unsubscribe from E-mails
To unsubscribe from receiving Email Updates email either click on the unsubscribe link or follow the instructions provided in each email or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that unsubscribing via email may take up to 10 business days to implement.
Email Updates Customer Support and Contact information
If you need additional information regarding Ambrosia’s Email Updates please contact us at (888) 492-1633 or send an email to email@example.com. See also our Contact Us section for additional ways to reach us.
Follow Up Calls Terms and Conditions
From time to time, after you have provided us your Personal Information, an Ambrosia Treatment Center representative may call you to inform you of updates specially tailored to you, and or other information (“Follow Up Calls”). By providing your Personal Information to us regardless of the method by which you provide it, including but not limited to, via our Platforms, via a Form, via text, over the phone or through social media, you are consenting to receiving Follow Up Calls from time to time for a period not to exceed two years after you first provided us your Personal Information unless you revoke such consent before that time. When calling us and or sharing your phone number and or texting with us you consent to us replying and communicating with you with news, updates, special communications, advertising, promotions and other information. Please note, that you may advise Ambrosia and or any Ambrosia representative of your desire not to receive Follow Up Calls at any time after you provide us with your Personal Information or you may write to us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. You must be at least 18 years of age to sign up to receive any Ambrosia information. By signing up, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or over.
How to “Opt Out”
You may request to stop receiving Follow Up Calls whenever you want. Just let the Ambrosia Treatment Center representative who calls you know or email us at email@example.com. Please note that unsubscribing from Follow Up Calls may take up to 10 business days to implement.
Email Updates Customer Support
If you need additional information regarding Ambrosia’s Follow Up Calls please contact us at (888) 492-1633 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See also our Contact Us section for additional ways to reach us.
Do Not Track Signals
Please note that Ambrosia Treatment Center currently does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Ambrosia Treatment Center will not share, rent or sell any Personal Information with third parties, except as disclosed in this section.
- Social Networking Sites and third-party platforms. From time to time, when you interact with third-party company sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, these third-party sites or platforms may require that You or Ambrosia share your Information. If you agree to interact with those sites or platforms, such as by clicking on an ad on Facebook, it means that you consent to our sharing of your Personal Information with those sites, and acknowledge that we will do so. Please note that once we share your Personal Information with such company, your Personal Information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices and may become public depending on those practices. Ambrosia will have no way to control what such company does with your Personal Information after you have consented to our sharing of it. Ambrosia explicitly disclaims responsibility for or liability for the privacy practices or actions of third parties which do not belong to or are not under the control of Ambrosia. Most of these third parties will not change their tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals from your web browser and we do not have any contractual safeguards in place that would require them to do so.
- Legal and Safety Obligations. Under certain circumstances, Ambrosia may be bound to disclose Information if (i) required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order or other legal process, (ii) requested by law enforcement or other government authorities, or (iii) Ambrosia believes such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Ambrosia and its Platforms, visitors to the website www.ambrosiatc.com, users of HopeTracker, and clients of our services, generally.
- Business Transactions. Ambrosia may disclose Personal Information about you in connection with a merger, acquisition or reorganization or in connection with due diligence for a possible transaction.
Ambrosia places great importance on the security of any Information collected from its clients and visitors. We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, destruction, or disclosure, by encrypting our Platforms, by reviewing our information collection, storage and processing practices periodically, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We also restrict access to Personal Information to Ambrosia employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Please note, however, that although at Ambrosia we strive to adhere to industry standards of security to protect your Personal Information, Ambrosia is unable to guarantee the safety of your Personal Information, including with respect to unauthorized access or use of your data by third parties.
Other Important Information
Occasionally Ambrosia Treatment Center may request information from its existing clients and or the users of its website or HopeTracker via Surveys. Information requested may be Personal Information. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary, and you, our existing or prospective client, and or the user of our Platforms have the choice not to participate if you disagree with Ambrosia’s conditions of entry and or if you disagree with the way Ambrosia will use such Information. While we do not represent that this is true in every case, generally, Information collected by Ambrosia in a Survey will be used for: notifications regarding the survey, sending you marketing communications from Ambrosia via mailers, e-mail, text message, automated or live phone calls, to analyze the website traffic to improve the user’s experience on Ambrosia’s websites, tailoring Ambrosia’s business practices. By participating in Surveys, you consent to the use given to the Personal Information you provide in your entry as set forth in this section. All participation in Surveys is subject to applicable law and the rules and terms and conditions set out in such contest or sweepstake, and you are responsible for reading such rules before participating.
Our Platform(s) is intended for adults 18 years of age or over and it is therefore not intended for minors. We do not currently collect age information through our Platforms. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the website. In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), Ambrosia does not knowingly collect information from children under 13, as our policy is that no one under the age of 18 should use our Platforms. Ambrosia does not target its website (nor any of its services) to minors in general. Children younger than 13 should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the website or HopeTracker application, use any of the interactive features of the Ambrosia website or provide any Personal Information to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
If you are under the age of 18 stop using the website, and please have your parent or legal guardian contact us on your behalf.
Links to Other Websites
Because privacy is of the utmost importance to Ambrosia Treatment Center, photos displayed with reviews are used as a representation only. These photos do not necessarily show actual clients. However, all ratings and reviews were collected from hundreds of verified clients through third-party websites or independent national survey companies.
Last modified on August 20, 2018
Use of Our Platforms
Intellectual Property and Service Content
Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Platforms, including articles, artwork, screen shots, graphics, logos, videos, images, downloads and other files, is the property of Ambrosia Treatment Center and is protected by United States and international copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property laws. Ambrosia Platforms and all their features, materials, along with the information they display, the marketing collateral used, and the trademarks, logos, copyrights and service marks (“Marks”) used are protected by the intellectual property rights of Ambrosia Treatment Center and or third parties under agreement with Ambrosia. The unauthorized use and or appropriation of these Marks or materials without the prior written consent of Ambrosia Treatment Center or any third-party owner of the Mark is illegal and Ambrosia actively polices and enforces its intellectual property rights. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the Platforms, as such You understand and agree that You must refrain from any unauthorized copying or use of the Marks. Except as expressly provided herein, Ambrosia does not grant any express or implied right to you under this Agreement.
Ambrosia Treatment Center either owns the intellectual property rights, claims common law rights, or has obtained authorization from the intellectual property owners of the HTML, text, images, audio, video, software or other content that is made available on the Platforms including but not limited to the following trademarks Ambrosia Treatment Center, Ambrosia Treatment, Ambrosia, HopeTracker.
Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by any third-parties on the Platforms represent their own views and not those of Ambrosia Treatment Center. You should not rely on such opinions, advice or other information. Neither Ambrosia, nor any of its affiliates or their respective agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensors, licensees, officers and/or affiliates shall be responsible or liable for any decisions made based on such information.
Ambrosia Treatment Center honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of its users and visitors of the Platforms. Ambrosia may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. Ambrosia will investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, Ambrosia will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Ambrosia with the following information. Please be advised that to be effective pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, the Notification must include ALL of the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site with information reasonably sufficient to permit Ambrosia Treatment Center to identify the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit Ambrosia to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
Attn: Digital Marketing
Ambrosia Treatment Center
661 University Blvd Suite 100
Jupiter, FL 33458
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING AMBROSIA TREATMENT CENTER THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT MATERIAL OR ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE IS INFRINGING YOUR COPYRIGHT, YOU MAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES) UNDER SECTION 512(F) OF THE DMCA.
ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, OR QUESTIONS ON PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Links To Other Websites or Social Media Applications or Platforms
Availability of Ambrosia Treatment Center Platforms
You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the Ambrosia Platforms may occasionally occur. Ambrosia specifically disclaims any liability for damages due to such interruptions. The Ambrosia Platforms and the content therein may include inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors, as such Ambrosia Treatment Center. If you use the website or HopeTracker application from locations outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Ambrosia makes no representation that the products and services referenced in its Platforms are appropriate, or available worldwide, and in fact, may not be available worldwide.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORMS IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES. AMBROSIA TREATMENT CENTER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE PLATFORMS OR THEIR CONTENT AND OR ANY RELIANCE THEREON. ANY MATERIAL ON THE PLATFORMS MAY BE OUT OF DATE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. AMBROSIA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PLATFORMS, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE FURNISHED OR TO BE FURNISHED VIA THE PLATFORMS. AMBROSIA TREATMENT CENTER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE PLATFORMS OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE PLATFORMS OR AMBROSIA PROVIDED SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. AMBROSIA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE PLATFORMS, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND ALL USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE HOPETRACKER APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
FROM TIME TO TIME THE PLATFORMS MAY INCLUDE CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING MATERIALS PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS LIKE YOU, BLOGGERS AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS OR OTHERS. ALL STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN USER PROVIDED MATERIALS, AND ALL ARTICLES AND RESPONSES TO QUESTIONS AND OTHER CONTENT, OTHER THAN THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY AMBROSIA TREATMENT CENTER, ARE SOLELY THE OPINIONS AND THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON OR ENTITY PROVIDING THOSE MATERIALS. THESE MATERIALS DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINION OF AMBROSIA. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT OR ACCURACY OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY ANY THIRD PARTIES.
Limitations of Liability
TO THE EXTENT ANY JURISDICTION DOES NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION SHALL NOT APPLY.
User Rights and Restrictions
- Change or remove any copyright and other proprietary notices from content on the Platforms;
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works based on, the content, materials or Marks in the Platforms;
- Use, or facilitate the use of, any unauthorized third-party software (e.g. bots, mods, hacks, and scripts) to modify or automate operation within the Platforms whether for yourself or for a third party;
- Use the content, materials or Marks in any manner: (a) suggesting an association with any other products, services, or brands (b) that is likely to cause confusion among customers, (c) that disparages or discredits Ambrosia, (d) that is otherwise exploitative for any commercial purpose; or (e) that otherwise infringes our intellectual property rights;
- Download quantities of content, materials, or Marks to a database for any reason;
- Decompose, disassemble, or reverse engineer any part of any Platforms, or otherwise use any Ambrosia provided service for any purpose other than those provided for and or contemplated by us and in conjunction with the operations of the Platforms or Ambrosia services;
- Use any Platforms for the benefit of any third party or transfer access to the Services to any third party;
- Use the Platforms, materials, content or services for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to: (a) selling access to all or part of the Materials; or (b) placing advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on or within the Platforms or content;
- Avoid, circumvent, or disable any security or digital rights management protocols or mechanism in any Platforms;
- Infiltrate any system used to operate the Platforms;
- Take any action to cause, or exploit, known or latent malfunctions, bugs or other defects in the Platforms or system used to operate the Platforms; or
- Attempt to circumvent any restriction in the Platforms based upon age, geography, or other restriction imposed by us.
Furthermore, You must comply with all applicable laws and legal obligations, including those pertaining to such areas as: copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement. Violations of applicable laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal prosecution and penalties.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any Ambrosia accounts, login ID and password you use in connection with the Platforms, including by not reusing passwords you have used with HopeTracker or the Ambrosia website for any other account. You agree that Ambrosia Treatment Center will not be responsible for any losses arising out of any unauthorized use of your Ambrosia accounts.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material to the Platforms that could: (i) interfere with anyone else’s use of the Platforms; (ii) be considered abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, discriminating or threatening in any way; (iii) encourage anyone to break the law; (iv) violate anyone’s copyright or other property right; (v) interfere with the privacy of any other user; (vi) contain a virus or any other harmful component; or (vii) contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication.
Although we may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Platforms, we are under no obligation to do so, and assume no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any such communications. We may change, edit, or remove any User Content or conversations that we deem illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, or otherwise violating our policies in any way. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
In order to access some features on the Platforms, you will need to create a HopeTracker account (“HopeTracker Account”) and you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Profile Data”).
- Maintain and promptly update the Profile Data to keep it accurate.
- Only maintain one HopeTracker Account.
- Never use another person’s HopeTracker Account.
- Bear full responsibility for the activity on your HopeTracker Account and the security of your account credentials.
Surveys, Quizzes & Contests
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Ambrosia Treatment Center
661 University Blvd Suite 100
Jupiter, FL 33458
By Phone: (888) 492-1633