Addiction Forum Question

HopetrackerA3's Profile Image
"My child ran away from treatment in another state. How do I find them?"
Asked by HopetrackerA3 Seen by 178
The treatment center called yesterday to tell me that he ran away, AGAIN. This place is in another state almost 100 miles from our home. I have no idea where he is or who he's with, or if he's even alive. I don’t know whether to call the cops or go track him down myself. Click here to report this post as inappropriate. flag
Recent Answers Top Answers

Joan B's Profile Image
0 Questions 15 Answers
File a missing person's report. Call the local police department and see if they can help you, whether in person or over the phone. If you are comfortable posting on social media, that is another way to go, whether it be through his Facebook account or by contacting his friends.
's Profile Image

Olivia K's Profile Image
1 Questions 87 Answers
The best thing you can do is file a missing person's report if you have not heard from him in 24 hours. Look at his social media and see if there has been any activity and reach out to any close friends and family. He may be contacting other people before reaching out to you.
's Profile Image

View more answers: 1
Hopetracker Icon
Did you find your answer?
We hope you did, but feel free to ask everyone a question of your own.