Addiction Forum Question

HopetrackerA3's Profile Image
"How can I get insurance for my 30-year-old son?"
Asked by HopetrackerA3 Seen by 165
My son wants to get help, and I want to help him get it. The problem is, he doesn't have a job or insurance, so none of the rehabs we called will take him. I'm going crazy trying to figure this out while he is passed out in his room. How can I quickly get him insurance so he can start getting better? Click here to report this post as inappropriate. flag
Recent Answers Top Answers

Olivia K's Profile Image
1 Questions 87 Answers
Because he doesn’t have a job, he would have to apply for insurance through Make sure that the coverage includes mental health and substance abuse. He may also qualify for Medicaid, and they too have options for mental health and substance abuse coverage.
's Profile Image

View more answers: 1
Hopetracker Icon
Did you find your answer?
We hope you did, but feel free to ask everyone a question of your own.