Happy New Year and Season’s Greetings from the Ambrosia Treatment Center family to you and yours! We’re very thankful for our amazing community of successful clients in recovery committed to sober living. We’d like to wish you and your family much health and success in 2020. We hope 2020 has a lot of opportunities in store for you. We hope that 2020 can be another year that changes your life for the better. If drugs and alcohol have been controlling your life, this is your chance to break free. Start making positive, healthy steps towards the life you’ve been missing out on.
- Get Healthy in 2020
- Get Your Life on Track in 2020
- Get Your Family Life Back in 2020
- Get Better – You know that you’re better off sober! Let us Help!
Treatment at Ambrosia doesn’t feel like a hospital or a jail cell. It’s a place to feel welcome, relaxed and begin the healing process. It’s not about running from your problems. It’s about giving yourself the best chance at sobriety. We invite you to take advantage of our sunny Florida treatment centers in the colder winter months before our beds book up. You’ll be surrounded by palm trees, warmed by the Florida sun, coupled with a community of survivors that support you day and night. You’ll feel the change that comes from getting clean, and you’ll learn how to cope without getting drunk or high. You’ll start to feel the pain, stress and obsession to use go away so that you’ll live and laugh freely again. We’ll help you lift the pain of addiction while you lounge pool-side between counseling sessions. While your days will be filled with incredible state-of-the-art addiction therapy, including neurofeedback and neuro-science, you’ll have the chance to relax with a holistic massage and other treatments. Our 10,000+ success stories don’t lie. 2020 is the year that you can become the person you want to be. Comprehensive, cost-effective treatment can help you get there.
Call 24/7 addiction helpline for advice & support: (888) 492-5518
Ambrosia has limited drug and alcohol addiction treatment facilities reservations available in select locations:
5 Reasons to Get Sober this New Year
- It’s a great way to start the year– 2020 is here, and the beginning of the year is a great time to make a positive change. With a fresh start, you can leave drugs and alcohol (and all the harmful behaviors that come with it) in 2019.
- Improve your relationships– Addiction is a family disease, and it’s no secret that getting high takes a toll on your loved ones. Getting sober will not only improve your relationships with family and friends; it’ll help you connect with the people you meet on a deeper level.
- Boost your self-esteem– Getting clean improves your relationships, and the most important relationship is the one that you have with yourself. Doing one good thing for yourself (like getting sober) can boost your self-confidence and keep you focused on personal growth.
- Be a good example for others– Whether it’s a child, sibling or an old friend, we all know someone who could use a positive role model. Getting clean and sober shows others that you’re strong, dependable and someone they can look up to.
- Learn who you really are– Drugs and alcohol can get in the way of knowing ourselves. One of the best parts of recovery is being able to choose the person that you want to become.